I'm so sorry I haven't been doing this daily. So here is a catch up post.
Day 2
I love my kids! Even on the days (like yesterday) they are fighting with each other, making a huge mess, not listening to me and just being awful, I still wouldn't change that for anything! We are so boring and the kids make life fun and interesting. I love how they learn new things and try to teach other. It makes me happy when they play together and read to each other! They just make me happy!
Day 3
I love the rain! That rain storm we had yesterday was just the bees knees! Coming from the Pacific Northwest where it rains a lot, we have missed the rain a lot. Two years ago when we had that month long vacation to Washington, and it was rainy most of the time when we were at the coast, it was the best ever! I love how it smells after a rain storm, so clean and fresh! I love thunder and lightening! I love downpours and light rain (spiting, is it's proper name)! And I miss the misting that happens in Seattle in the winter time. Just swirls of mist everywhere! I can't wait to get back to the rain!!
Day 4
I'm so glad that I can get pregnant very easily. We have too many friends that either can't get pregnant or have to go through the trouble of using fertility drugs that may or may not work. Lucky, they have been able to create their own families through adoption and working fertility treatments, but I can't imagine how that feels. I'm just so very thankful that we don't have that problem. I just get so emotionally connected to the fetus the moment I know I'm pregnant, I don't know what I would do if I lost it because of the drugs not working. Or trying to adopt and have the mother change her mind at the last minute. It's saying something that our last two kids (Leo and the one coming NEXT month!) have been, well, accidents! We want a big family and it's great to know that so far, we haven't had any problems creating that huge family. That's a blessing that I'm thankful and often give thanks for.
Day 5
I love my extended family! It has grown so much by marrying into a huge family. Even though we are far from family, we have been able to stay connected to them through MSN Messenger, Facebook, Myspace, Myfamily.com. It's been great! Their support has been great. We know that we couldn't move down to big, scary Utah and finish college (ok, Steve finish college) without their support. We are so excited to be back home (so very soon) and be able to do the family events and get togethers. It's only a two hour drive where most of Steve's family lives and we can't wait! If we can drive to SLC on a whim, we totally can drive up to Gig Harbor to see family. Sorry other family memebers that live more than two hours away, those trips will have to take more planning. But we'll try and make it to see you when we can!
Day 2
I love my kids! Even on the days (like yesterday) they are fighting with each other, making a huge mess, not listening to me and just being awful, I still wouldn't change that for anything! We are so boring and the kids make life fun and interesting. I love how they learn new things and try to teach other. It makes me happy when they play together and read to each other! They just make me happy!
Day 3
I love the rain! That rain storm we had yesterday was just the bees knees! Coming from the Pacific Northwest where it rains a lot, we have missed the rain a lot. Two years ago when we had that month long vacation to Washington, and it was rainy most of the time when we were at the coast, it was the best ever! I love how it smells after a rain storm, so clean and fresh! I love thunder and lightening! I love downpours and light rain (spiting, is it's proper name)! And I miss the misting that happens in Seattle in the winter time. Just swirls of mist everywhere! I can't wait to get back to the rain!!
Day 4
I'm so glad that I can get pregnant very easily. We have too many friends that either can't get pregnant or have to go through the trouble of using fertility drugs that may or may not work. Lucky, they have been able to create their own families through adoption and working fertility treatments, but I can't imagine how that feels. I'm just so very thankful that we don't have that problem. I just get so emotionally connected to the fetus the moment I know I'm pregnant, I don't know what I would do if I lost it because of the drugs not working. Or trying to adopt and have the mother change her mind at the last minute. It's saying something that our last two kids (Leo and the one coming NEXT month!) have been, well, accidents! We want a big family and it's great to know that so far, we haven't had any problems creating that huge family. That's a blessing that I'm thankful and often give thanks for.
Day 5
I love my extended family! It has grown so much by marrying into a huge family. Even though we are far from family, we have been able to stay connected to them through MSN Messenger, Facebook, Myspace, Myfamily.com. It's been great! Their support has been great. We know that we couldn't move down to big, scary Utah and finish college (ok, Steve finish college) without their support. We are so excited to be back home (so very soon) and be able to do the family events and get togethers. It's only a two hour drive where most of Steve's family lives and we can't wait! If we can drive to SLC on a whim, we totally can drive up to Gig Harbor to see family. Sorry other family memebers that live more than two hours away, those trips will have to take more planning. But we'll try and make it to see you when we can!
No comments:
Post a Comment