Then, today after he was doing going potty, I had to go potty. We're teaching Jake that he needs to stay in the bathroom and put on his underwear and pants/shorts on before he leaves. So, as he is putting all that back on, I go potty. And as I'm pulling things up and down, my big ol' belly is exposed. And you know what he said? "Mommy your tummy is big!" Gee, thanks Jake, I hadn't noticed!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Kids say the darnest things
Then, today after he was doing going potty, I had to go potty. We're teaching Jake that he needs to stay in the bathroom and put on his underwear and pants/shorts on before he leaves. So, as he is putting all that back on, I go potty. And as I'm pulling things up and down, my big ol' belly is exposed. And you know what he said? "Mommy your tummy is big!" Gee, thanks Jake, I hadn't noticed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment