Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baby Shower

Yesterday, I was thrown a baby shower by (and it's a long list here) Lorene, Amanda, Carmel, Jenna and Janalee. Thanks so much ladies! It was lots of fun and good turn out! Especially for a Mom that is having her 4th kid! I want to thank all those that showed up and made my evening fun!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I was asked to bring in the quilt top to show it off. Nice pic of me and the quilt!

Open a gift. I forgot to take a "loot" picture when we got home, but it was a good haul! Thanks ladies!

Isn't that cute??

Look at that belly! Yikes!!

So excited!!

Maryanne, Amanda, Janalee and her little one.

Ashli, Carmel, Eliza, Laura, and Lorene. Not pictured were Damaris (she was taking the pictures, sorry I didn't get one of you), Rachel and Heather. Sorry gals, camera was forgotten after all the gift opening!

Like I said, I forgot to take a loot picture, but we got a lot of cute clothes (more in the 3-6 months size woohoo!), a diaper cake (we'll have to keep away from Zoe, or she'll use all the diapers for her babies), bath stuff, a very cute car seat tent (I've been wanting to make one, but Lorene made it for me, thanks!) and a Joann Fabric gift card!! Now I can finish up the quilt for Teage!!! Thanks so much gals!

Thank you so much again to my hostesses and for all those that showed up!
(Yes, I'm up really early today because of my dear Leo, who wouldn't go back to sleep after Daddy went to work at 5 this morning. UGH!)

No comments: