Diaper Changing Pads. Very cute easy clean up. We've used ours for a month now, and I still love it! There will be girl and boy styles.
Burp Cloths! My favorite burp cloths I got for Jake 5 years ago. They are flannel and super soft. I love them because the shape and texture keep the burp cloth from falling off if you're moving around with baby. Again, girl and boy styles will be available. And they come in a set of 4. Great for a baby shower gift!
Nursing Covers!! I'm so excited to use the one I made for me. I had never seen them until I had Leo, and still didn't know what they were. Now, I love them! My kids are hot feeders and sleepers, so feeding under a blanket always results in a sweaty baby. I think they are super cute.
And last, but not least, the diaper bag. This is going to be a little different. Because they take so much time and $$ to make, I'm going to do custom orders only. If you come by the market, you'll see this bag on display, but not for sale. If you want to get one, I'll hand you a paper of how this will work (will all be done through e-mail and my store online) and we'll go from there. Everyone's taste are different, and I want to make you your perfect bag!
So there you go! That's what I've been working on for the past month. I still have some stuff to make. Who knew that be pregnant and starting up your own business could be so tiring. I sort of burnt out these last few days and haven't sewed a thing. Now, I have to get everything done by Saturday morning. I can do it. But, I'll be sewing all day today and pretty much everyday for this next week.
Again, if you think of something that you would like to see for sale, let me know. I have a few projects that I'm thinking about, but just haven't had the time yet to do so. (Don't worry Kayla, your bibs are next on my list!) I really hope that all my friends and family will be there for me this summer to support me. I've worked really hard on this, and it feels great to have found something I'm good at. Finally, I have found my talent. And I want to share it all with you! So, come by the Market on Saturday, May 9th-July 18th to see my stuff (and maybe get something too) or stop by my online store (which will be open on May 9th).
3 comments:
That's so awesome! Congrats on your business and I really hope it goes well for you! I'll definitely be checking out your online store. I love all the stuff...sooo cute!
So awesome! I hope you have a successful season!!! Remember, the more stuff you have and the biggest selection, the better you'll do! Just sew like crazy!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!! You'll do AWWWWWWWWWESOME!!! :)
Who would have guessed at this talent you have. Finally, you got something from your Mother... So proud of you and everything is way cute. Your Dad & I will be there with you in spirit, but physically we will be in Vegas. We love you.
Mom
Post a Comment