After almost 6 years of marriage, and lots of frisbee golf, we finally tied on a round of frisbee golf. On every single hole, we tied. That has never happened. The first time I ever played frisbee golf (it was when we were dating) I beat Steve. 18 holes, and I beat him! Since then, I've come close, but never have been able to close the deal. He always wins! At least I can kick his butt in real golf! Steve's been working short shifts these last few days, so after work yesterday, we walked over to the USU Frisbee Golf course (it's just right across the street from Aggie Village (on the west side) and from our church building. So not very far. The kids love throwing a frisbee around and "win" if the get it in the hole before we do.
I was a little afraid to play. You don't know what muscles you'll need to do something until you do it. The first hole, I pulled something in my very round pregnant belly, but after that, I was fine. I totally thought Steve was going to kick my butt because I was pregnant. I'm either getting better at this game, or he's getting worse. And I kept asking him if he was "letting" me win. He said he has never held back in any game we've played (frisbee or real golf). Good!
But Steve has now declared a rematch. So after we feed the missionaries tonight, we'll be heading back to the course for a rematch. Anyone one want to join us?
No comments:
Post a Comment