Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Best Birthday Present Ever


For those of you who don't know, I LOVE AEROSMITH!!!!!!! And if you look closely at the tour dates, they will be in Seattle (Auburn actually) on my Birthday!!! So, my awesome, loving, coolest husband is giving me a girls night out to go see Aerosmith and ZZ Top!!! It started as a family thing, but I thought, we will be back in the Northwest by then, we have a ton of friends that we haven't seen in a thousand years, what a better way to get together (without kids or husbands) and have fun. So, if you would like to help celebrate my b-day/welcome back to the Northwest, go to an awesome concert (and probably dinner before hand like at Red Robins by the Super Mall in Auburn. I'm thinking that would be a good place to gather before hand) and just have some fun, let me know. You can get tickets here. General Admission is $61. Not bad for this band. Really cheap, actually. And don't worry, I'm sure that General Admission, floor tickets, will be safe. No mosh pits at this concert. I just can't picture people moshing to Rag Doll or something like that. So, if you wanna go, please let me know. Either leave a comment or you can e-mail me at sarajolee@gmail.com. I would love to have a big group together. Concerts are just so much more fun in big groups!

1 comment:

The Crookston Fam said...

I love Aerosmith too! That sounds so fun!