Monday, March 16, 2009

Which baby is which?

I was going through old photos the other day, and I came across some pictures of Jake. And I did a double take. I couldn't believe how much Leo looks like Jake. So here's a test. Can you correctly tell which baby is which?

Group # 1



















Group # 2













Group # 3

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking it's basically the baby on the left in each group, but not totally sure. It's so much like my babies, I can't even tell who is who in some if they don't have context cues or in albums or labeled. That's including Elizabeth's baby pictures...

Unknown said...

Well, you'd be wrong! I'm not going to say who's who for another few days. Good try though! I'll have to e-mail the who's who list!

Anonymous said...

Of course I know the difference. # 1 Jake is on the left. #2. Jake is on the right and #3. Jake is on the left. Of course I was there when all of Jake's pictures were taken. They are both very handsome boys.
Love ya,
Mom

Unknown said...

Mom- You're wrong!!

Rachel said...

HAHA, case in point...your kids are all clones!!! :) My kids don't even look related but yours look identical, all except Zoe's long hair!

Anonymous said...

I know #1 Jake is on left #2 Jake is on right and #3 Jake is on the Right
Love,
Elizabeth

Unknown said...

Woohoo!! Good job Elizabeth!!