Thursday, March 19, 2009

Playing at the Park

Steve opened today, so he was done by 2. Woohoo! So we packed up the kids and took a drive up the canyon. We went to 2nd dam and tried to find the trail there, but it was still covered in about 10 inches of snow. Oops. So we went to Ryan's Place Park. Our favorite park. The kids had a blast playing there.

Zoe needed help getting up, but that's all her holding herself up. Jake had no problems reaching it.


Leo's first time going down the slide. He had some much fun!


It's a Richins' Train! Leo, Jake and Zoe!!


Hang on Leo!


Playing music. What an awesome shot of all our kids standing in a row!

On a side note, March Madness has started! Woohoo! I'm pleased to report that BYU lost (got their butts kicked)!!!!!!!! UW won!!!!! Go Huskies!! And I'm hoping that Gonzaga wins tonight. And of course, our Aggies win tomorrow! And Utah loses! I just love MM. It's so cool to see the bottom seeds win a game, or a really good time beat the crap out of a not so good team (like the Connecticut vs. Chattanooga game. 103 to 47. Ouch!). This is really the only sport thing I'll watch. Even though I love Baseball. I find it hard to watch on TV. I'd rather be at the game. So go Dawgs, Bulldogs, and Aggies!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love Ryan's Place!!! Such a fun park and such cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, I want the real thing. Grammy