What an amazing day today was. A day in history that many thought would never happen. How cool is it that we got to witness this amazing feat? And thank goodness for TiVo. I slept in this morning, but had everything set up to record the inauguration, so I didn't miss a thing. I thought I would get all emotional today, but didn't. As a wanna be historian, this was probably the most awesome thing that has happened since the fall of the Berlin Wall. That is, what has happened in my lifetime. I don't know about everyone else, but the feeling of hope and change and good things to come. Don't get me wrong, I know that things won't change over night, but the thing to get the ball rolling, is that feeling of hope and change. And as different Senators and other Washington people talked to the reports, all of them said that they were looking forward to working with President Obama and wanting to change with him. It was amazing. I hope and pray that change will come and that we can support our new President and move past these hard times that we are in and into a new era for America!
No comments:
Post a Comment