Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm gonna vent!

It was raining for like 3 days straight. The snow was melting, and it was sunny and warm. It was wonderful! It was home. Then, YESTERDAY, it SNOWED. AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH, I don't want anymore snow. I want rain and sunshine and warm weather. I want SPRING! I'm so over winter. I'm ready for green and blossoms and birds chirping (they were chirping last week). I'm ready to turn off our heat and have the door open with the warm air coming in. I want to chase bees out of our apartment (and I HATE bees). Please oh please, let spring come early or on time this year and not late like last year. NO MORE SNOW AND COLD! please?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Come to OJtown, we've only had one snow fall since Christmas and it was tiny. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree - - - no more snow and I want warm weather too..........
Mom