Friday, January 16, 2009

Gotta love...

... pregnancy hormones. So I'm watching the Today Show (I TiVo it so I can watch it in the afternoon when most of the kids are sleeping and they can watch their cartoons) and they have the coverage of the airplane that ditched into the Hudson River. And you know what? I'm crying like a baby. Seriously? Then yesterday, I'm watch a show I downloaded from iTunnes (The Tudors) and it gets to the end where Henry VIII is killing his second wife and a couple other people, and I'm crying like a baby there too. I don't even like Anne Boylen! Anything that is somewhat emotional, and the water works start. I can't wait for this to be over with. When I was pregnant with either Jake or Zoe (can't remember which one) I cried at the end of 13 Going on 30. Ahhh, it's all worth it. Just make sure I have a box of tissues next to me for the next 6 1/2 months!

No comments: