So this was suppose to be about January. Can you tell what I'm thinking about all the time. Anyways, this month has been a good one. Leo is learning how to walk. He can take a few steps on his own before he sits down. And he can stand of long periods of time without holding onto things. We are working with him to start walking all the time, and we hope it'll be soon. I love babies that are just starting to walk! They are so cute!!
Jake is growing so fast. He is also being amazingly awesome in church now. Not only just for Primary, but for Sacrament meeting as well! He sits quietly and listens or plays quietly. He doesn't pick on Zoe or Leo anymore. It's great! He is becoming such an independent little boy. If only he would learn how to wipe his own bum, then that would make my life a little less queasy.
Zoe is getting so tall! My little girl that never seems to grow, is getting taller! And she let me do her hair! Yeah, that's right. On this past Sunday, she let me do braided pigtails. Then on Monday she let me do a french braid! It wasn't that good, but at least it's a start! She is showing interest in the potty. And has gone potty a couple of times on our little potty. But we just don't think she's really ready yet. Jake did the same thing. He would go potty a couple of times, we would try to potty train him, and it wouldn't work. But each child is different, so she might be ready. I don't think I'm ready to have to deal with the messes that would come with potty training. My sad pregnant body can't take the smell of pee or poop. It's terrible. But at least that gets me out of changing most of the diapers around here!
Steve is working for Liberty Tax. He has found favor in the manager and is getting a lot of hours. He's not a tax guy at all, but is remembering how to do things and is pretty good at it. That's good to know, if ever he wanted to do tax, then he could.
As for me, my belly is getting bigger. And every once in a while, I feel a very strong kick. I can't wait for my big belly to come. I like the big belly, but not the huge belly you get right before birth. I don't much care for the feet in the ribs and not being able to shut publicly bathroom doors without having to stand on the toilet. My next doctor's appointment is next week. It should be just a routine check up. Oh and I'm growing out my hair, again. I think I'm over the super short hair now. The last time I got my hair cut, I really didn't like it. And I hate that when I don't do my hair it's really gross, like today. I showered (a weird thing for me to do at 9 in the morning. Usually I don't get a shower at all or not until most of the kids are sleeping, around 1 pm.) and combed my hair, and that's it. It's not a pretty site. So I thought that having longer hair, when I have days like today where I don't have time or even the energy to do my hair, I can just pull it back into a pony tail or bun. And I have resolved that I will do my hair, when it's longer, most of the time.
Anyways, another month as gone by. Only 11 more months on 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment