Now with Jake, I have morning sickness until I was 13 weeks. We went camping for our 1st anniversary (it was forever ago I know), and while camping I realized I wasn't sick all the time. Thank you camp fires, the ocean and the rain. It rained the whole time we were there. Our camp ground flooded, we moved camps in the middle of the night, we were wet all the time. Then, on the day we left, it was sunny and warm. We got to play in the ocean (we went to Ocean Shores in WA btw) and when we got home, Steve's bike was stolen.
With Zoe, I only had it for a few weeks, but I had a gallbladder that was growing a huge stone and therefore just made eating not fun. I was sick but it wasn't morning sickness. I knew it was different, but no one would listen to me. And then a month after Zoe was born, I had my gallbladder removed because it was really infected and stuff. Good times.
With Leo, I was only sick my 5th week. I would have a bad day here and there, but it wasn't bad. What was bad, was smells. I really couldn't change a poopy diaper. Or if a diaper got really wet, I couldn't change it without gaging. It was terrible. I felt so useless as a mother. I couldn't change a diaper at all.
I really hate feeling sick all day long. It just wears me out and makes me so tired. Oh, and another thing. So you know how you're suppose to have all this energy in the 2nd trimester, yeah not me. I just keep getting more and more tired. Even when I was pregnant with Jake. I was ALWAYS tired and need like 14 hours of sleep just to function. Even then, I needed a nap in the middle of the day. Aggghhh, the joys of pregnancy.
2 comments:
It's awesome that you can get pregnant so easily, in spite of all the morning sickness, that part is awesome! I hope it goes away soon for you!
Haha! I can totally relate! Although morning sickness hasn't been too bad for me both pregnancies...I know how you feel about smells! With Kyla it was the worst...I couldn't cook anything without feeling sick so Hyrum did most of the cooking. Good thing he's a good cook! :) Luckily I haven't had the "smelling disease" as bad this time around! YAY! Good luck and I hope it only lasts a week like last time!! :)
Post a Comment