Jake comes up to her, and says, "Oh Zoe, are you ouchie?"
Zoe says, "yeah, ouchie."
Jake: "where ouchie?"
Zoe: (while pointing to her face) "yeah, ouchie."
Jake: "I'm sorry." Then kisses her.
Zoe: "All better."
Jake: wipes the kiss away
Isn't that the cutest thing ever? Seriously, sometimes I complain about what bratty kids I have. But really, they aren't. They are the sweetest, most loving kids ever. Yeah, Jake and Zoe fight. Fight like cats and dogs sometimes. And there are days when they just don't listen. But really, they are the best kids. And Leo. OMG, he is the BEST baby ever! Hardly cries, sleeps through the night, loves his brother and sister. He is just amazing. We are truly blessed to have such good kids!
2 comments:
That is SO sweet - cute kids!
Yes they are such sweet kids and we love them dearly. We are blessed with all of our children, in-laws and grandchildren. You are all so special to us.
Love you
mom
Post a Comment