Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is a day to be thankful. And I am so thankful for many things. First off, my wonderful husband, Steve. He is the most amazing man ever! He takes such good care of me and the kids. I'm thankful for our kids. They are wonderful and fun and just great! They amaze me everyday with the things that they learn and do. I'm thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. For the strength that it brings into my life. I'm thankful for a living Prophet today that leads us and guides us. That tells us that we are not alone and that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are rooting for us to succeed in this life. I'm thankful that prayers are answered. The last few months, we have spent a lot of time on our knees, and we finally know where we're suppose to be. I'm thankful for the job that Steve got with E&Y. What a wonderful blessing that was. And I'm thankful for my family. Both mine and my in-laws. I love having a big extended family now, and I'm thankful that they all love us and want us to be doing the right things. And understand what we are doing and support us. I'm thankful for our home. I know, it's student housing in a cinder block prison, but it's a place to live and feel safe and it is ours for now. I'm thankful for the education that Steve is getting. For it truly is the best that he could be getting. And last but not least, I'm thankful for this little child that I am carrying. Yup, that's right, I'm pregnant again. I'm thankful for this new child that will be coming into our lives. We are truly blessed to be able to have kids without any trouble. We have too many friends of ours that can't have kids or have a hard time getting pregnant. I'm really thankful that we have been blessed to have kids without any hassle. Maybe we're too fertile but that's ok with me! I'm thankful for all the wonderful blessing that have blessed my life and I can't wait to see what happens in the next year! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

2 comments:

Amiee said...

What?! Baby #4?! That's crazy! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. That's awesome that you can get pregnant so fast...not us! But that's okay, we're happy we can be blessed with even just having kids! When's the due date?? Hope you haven't been too sick...good luck and happy thanksgiving!

:: ashley :: said...

holy moly I can't believe you're pregnant again! Congrats! That is so exciting! So when is the due date??