Because Steve was going to be in Bellingham for Halloween, I decided to take the kids up to my parents. We had a good time. Jake was a knight, Zoe was the Itsy Bitsy Spider and Leo was a bat. Ok, so the Spider and Bat were hand-me-downs. But they were still cute. We went to the Community College in Ontario. My sister-in-law is going back to school, and was given 100 extra credit points for doing the Trunk-or-Treat there. We missed her. We think she took her youngest, Will, around the loop while we were going around. Oh well. Then we went to my parents Church for that Trunk-or-Treat. The kids had fun. And got just enough candy to make them happy. After the trunk-or-treats, my dad and I went to the Payette vs. Buhl state football playoff. My dad runs the clock, and my brother, Duane, announces the game. It was good, but Payette lost. But I had fun hanging out with my dad and brother. Oh, Happy Birthday Duane (he's birthday was yesterday)!! And Happy Birthday Dad!!

Sir Jacob

After a lot of crying and a time out, I finally got her to pose with her hat and hands in the gloves. But she wouldn't put the sippy cup down.

Isn't that the cutest little bat ever?

My cute boys.

Here they are with my mom at the Church's Trunk-or-Treat. My super cute kids!
So now we are home. Steve leaves tomorrow for Portland. HOORAY! His interview is on Tuesday. He'll be flying home right after his interview. And on Tuesday, we'll here back from Moss Adams in Bellingham. But we know where we're suppose to be.
And I don't know how, but the kids are sick again. Zoe woke up yesterday sounding like she's been smoking. And again today. Jake has a slight fever and Leo has a runny nose. So we're staying home from Church. Too bad, I really like Fast Sundays. Oh well. I have a ton of laundry to get done for Steve. Wish him luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment