Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

So my friend Camea tagged me. So here it goes:

You have to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random surprising facts about yourself and then tag 5 people that have to complete this too.

Joys
  1. Hearing my kids play nicely with each other. When they laugh and smile!
  2. Alone time with Steve. I love him so much, and don't get enough time together when it's just us anymore.
  3. A clean house. But I hate cleaning the house. If only we had a maid!!
Fears
  1. Losing my family. I don't know if I could make it if I lost Steve or one the of the kids. My world would end as we know it.
  2. Spiders and the phone. I hate seeing a spider (or even thinking about them) and talking on the phone. I can do it with family and some friends. But ask me to call someone for something, forget it. But I will do it if I really have to.
  3. Steve not getting a job. I know he will, but we were told last year that he would get a internship no problem, and look what happened. I just need to put my trust and faith in the Lord and everything work out how it's suppose to!
Goals
  1. To get my house back in order. I let it go too far and it's really gross right now.
  2. To get Jake potty trained before the end of summer!
  3. To make it through this next semester without having to borrow a lot of student loans.
Currant Obsessions
  1. Twilight. I just can't get enough of it. Good thing the 4th and final book is coming out in less than a month!!
  2. Guitar Hero Aerosmith!!! Yeah, you know I got it! And I totally rock at it too!!!!
  3. Facebook. I'm always on facebook. I need to get a life.
Random Surprising Facts
  1. I hate to go to the bathroom. After I got endowed, there is just too many layers to mess with, that I really hate going to the bathroom. I will hold it until I really have to go. And even more so when I'm pregnant. Bad, I know.
  2. I would rather take a bath than a shower. It comes down to, I'm just too lazy to stand in the mornings.
  3. I love to go to concerts! And not just any old concerts. I love rock/punk! I want to go into the mosh pits and mosh and crowd surf! I love it!!
I tag:
  1. Tera
  2. Rachel M.
  3. Amiee
  4. Amy O.
  5. Rachel W.
Have fun gals!! Can't wait to read yours!!!

2 comments:

Tera said...

Fun Tag, I'll do it when I get a chance. Thanks!

Clayton and Camea said...

I just had a spider-sucking fest and vaccumed all the corners of our living room! I can't stand them either, especially if their in MY house!