
Have you ever looked at your zodiac sign?
I do sometimes, and the the thing that amazes me is that the definitions of how that sign acts, it's strengths and weaknesses are usually almost always spot on! Example, my sign Leo: STRENGTHS confidant, ambitious, generous, loyal, encouraging WEAKNESSES pretentious, domineering, melodramatic, stubborn, vain. I would have to say that I feel confidant, ambitious, generous, loyal and I hope I'm encouraging to others. And I definitely know that I can be domineering, melodramatic STUBBORN. I hope that I'm never pretentious or vain. I think it's cool that Zoe and I have the same sign and that my youngest son is Leo. How funny is that? So, just incase you were wondering I will tell you what the rest of our family is.Steve GEMINI

STRENGTHS energetic, clever, imaginative, witty, adaptableWEAKNESSES superficial, impulsive, restless, devious, indecisive
I know that Steve is really witty and clever and energetic and adaptable. He can be impulsive, restless, devious and indecisive, but he hardly does any of these things. I love Steve so much! I think that we are a good match. Our strengths and weaknesses compliment each other. Now, by now means is the list of how we really are, but some of the characteristics that makes us us, are listed. Plus, it's just fun to look at this stuff.
Jake SAGITTARIUS


STRENGTHS independence
WEAKNESSES unemotional
Poor Jake, he only gets one strength. But I would argue that that could be a weakness too. Well, just meaning that he is so darn independent that he gets himself into trouble, or throws a fit. Maybe he got my melodramatic weakness!
Zoe LEO

STRENGTHS confidant, ambitious, generous, loyal, encouragingWEAKNESSES pretentious, domineering, melodramatic, stubborn, vain
With Zoe being so young, I'm not sure of all of her strengths and weaknesses, but I do know that she is very generous and loyal. Hopefully she'll have all of those traits listed above (well just the good ones. I do know that she is VERY melodramatic and stubborn. Oh darn, that must run in the family.
Leo PISCES

STRENGTHS compassionate, adaptable, accepting, devoted, imaginativeWEAKNESSES oversensitive, indecisive, self-pitying, lazy, escapist
So, of course we have no idea who or what kind of person Leo will be. But it's kind of fun to see what the zodiac says he'll be. I really hope that he doesn't have any of these weaknesses.
So I found the info about the signs at this website. http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/
I also found this cool little graph thing that shows the sign, their colors, earth signs, and other things. It's kind of cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment