
...that we have a silly girl? That's right, Zoe is a silly, silly girl! The other day while I was pumping, Zoe was really interested in what I was doing? Before I got done, she pulled up her shirt showed me her little, well you know what, and wanted me to pump her too! I told her that she was too little to pump and that some day when she has a baby she can pump then. So this morning, Zoe found an old part of a pump, you know the part that you put the breast into, she was putting it to her little breast and was pretending to pump. The only problem, she was wearing a oneis and couldn't pull up her shirt. So she was trying to pull the neck down enough to get the right part into the thingy. It was so cute, just made me laugh. And we found this out by Jake saying to us "Baby sissy, baby sissy", which he never says. So yeah, I have a silly girl that wants to pump some milk. She has never tried to "feed" Leo before this, so it's just surprising that she picked up on the pumping. We truly have a house full of silly kids! And we love every minute of it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment