Friday, April 25, 2008

Dear Wondering,

Thank you for signing my guest list. I wish that my guest list captured e-mails so I could answer your question that way instead of writing a blog about it. By the way, thank you for the prayer and good thoughts. As an answer to your question, no it is not stealing. Here is the link to the terms of service from playlist.com. the search engine that finds music that is posted on the internet for promotional use. http://www.playlist.com/static/node/8912.html I also own every cd that is being played. So either way, I don't feel like I've stolen anything. Thank you for your concern. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I hope you continue to read my blog. And, since you live near Portland, if you wouldn't mind putting in your 2 cents worth on where a good place to live, that would be wonderful! Take care!!

Sara

No comments: