Leo had his doctors appointment yesterday. He is doing great. The doctor was impressed with his color. Leo is our first child that didn't have jaundice. It's weird to have a pink baby!! Leo is doing just fine. He still hasn't gained back his birth weight, but it's all good. Leo really is a sweet baby. He is still very sleepy, but today he was awake for like 3 hours. He just looked around and let his brother and sister love on him. Which brings me to that. Jake and Zoe are doing better with Leo than we ever expected. Jake was, at first, wanting nothing to do with Leo. But after a day or so, Jake was going up to Leo and patting him and even kissed him. Today, he held him!! It was so cute. Steve was at work and missed it, but I took some pictures. They aren't that good because I was helping Jake hold Leo and taking pictures. Zoe is the sweetest big sister ever! She tries to cheer him up ever time he cries. She even wipes away the spit up!! And of course, in Zoe fashion, gives him kisses all the time! We thought she would be jealous, but she's been doing just fine. When I'm nursing him, she'll come up and want to cuddle with me sometimes. All in all, the kids are doing very well with each other. Jake is an awesome big brother. He is even helping with taking care of Zoe. Zoe tries to help out when she can. I love my kids!!!
So I have the most wonderful husband ever! I don't know if I'm so tired because I'm older than when I had Jake, or because I have three kids to take care of, but I hardly did anything today, and I'm pooped. I haven't done much since we came home, but Steve has just been so awesome. He is taking care of me and the kids. He's cleaning the house and cooking us food. My mom helped out a lot to. She did my laundry and cooked for us too. But today was our first day alone as a family, and Steve just did awesome. I'm just so much more tired than when I had Jake and Zoe. My point is, if you haven't figured it out, I have a wonderful husband. He was awesome during my pregnancy, a great support and coach during my labor, and is just the most kind and caring man now. I love him so much!!
Here are just a few pictures from the past few days. I look like crap. You can really tell how tired I am by just looking at me. So sorry for the ugliness, but the kids will make up for me!!

Zoe holding Leo. 2 days old

In the middle of a kissing war. The video is sooooo cute!

They are so cute!!

Steve and Leo. 3 days old

Our new family picture. Not the best picture, but it's our first one as a family of 5. Yikes!

Jake's first time holding Leo. 4 days old!

I'm really out numbered now.
1 comment:
Such a cute family! I'm glad you were at church today! You're brave to come but it was fun to see you.
Post a Comment