Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

My husband is so sweet! I wake up to find love poems all over the house. And a couple of cards (one from Steve the other from the kids). It's so sweet. We planned to have dinner together, thanks to my Mom staying here and she can watch the kids, we got to go to Happy Sushi, then went to the mall to get chocolate covered strawberries, but they were out. So I got Chocolate Cherry Swirl Fudge! It was all really good. I got to spend the day with the kids. I just got them a stuffed puppy dog each. They had so much fun playing with them. I wrote Steve a couple of poems and got him cards (one from me and the other from the kids) and chocolate covered pretzels. So all in all, today was a good day! Here a few pictures from today!! Enjoy!

Jake and his puppy!


Zoe and her puppy!


Kid and puppy love!


37 weeks pregnant!


Ahh...loves!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That's so sweet! I'm so glad you guys got a date, you deserve it!

Nate + Carlee said...

You look so pretty! You really look great for being so pregnant!