Friday, January 11, 2008

Bad Bad Mommy!

That's what Jake says whenever I do something he doesn't like. But I am a bad bad mommy. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but we do. When Jake was first born, we were always taking pictures of him. But then came Zoe. We have about half the amount of pictures of her than we do of Jake. Is that sad or what? What's even worse, we still took more pictures of Jake. And what bugs me the most, we have a lot of pictures of them together. Zoe has hardly any pictures of her by herself. So we have been trying to take more pictures of Zoe. And this has been working. We've been doing really good at taking more pictures of Zo. Here are just a few of our favorites!

We do this thing with their blankets called "baby burrito"  This is her after a baby burrito!


Zoe loves playing in our bed. She's trying to steal the blanket from Daddy.


Zoe in her Daddy's Beanie.


She tired to take it off, but pulled it the wrong way!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are darling pictures. Poor, poor 2nd child! :) I was paranoid of this happening before LIlly was even born and now she has twice the pictures Savanna has. However, with Savanna we didn't even have a camera, only disposables. It never evens out, does it?

Clayton and Camea said...

I can't say what I'll do yet, since I only have one. But being the youngest child (and quite a bit younger too, 7 and 9 years between my siblings and me) I do notice a definate lack of cute little Camea pictures. Oh well. Those are cute Zoe pictures that I'm sure she'll love when she gets bigger!