Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I've Been Tagged

7 random things about me

1. I am the hugest Harry Potter nerd ever! I have all 7 books in the American, UK Children and UK Adult editions. I also have all the video games and movies. I always start them but I have yet to beat any of the HP games. I also have a Scene It edition for Harry Potter. And it bugs me that they have a few things wrong in that game. Plus, any time there is an actor who has played in a HP movie, I have to shout it out and point and get all giddy. Last night we saw a preview for Sweeney Todd, and we saw the actor who plays Snap and Wormtail and I was as giddy as a school girl. I was going to see Sweeney Todd, but now I really have to see it!

2. I sometimes find it hard to finish a book. I have about three of four books that I have started in like three years and I still haven't finished. It's sad I know, but I just can't bring myself to finish them.

3. I have to have the nicest things. It's a really bad habit, but I can't help it. We have so much nice stuff, the other day one of Steve's friend figured out how much stuff we really have. It was bad.

4. Sometimes I think I have OCD. In some of the video games I play, I have to get EVERYTHING in the level before I can move on, or beat the game. And when I start a new hobby or something like, I keep doing it until I get sick of it. It's really bad. I have a lot of unfinished stuff around the house. Or things that I have gotten for my projects that I never use anymore.

5. I have to have all my movies and video games in alphabetic order. And it really bugs me when they are not in order.

6. I love to play Phase 10. Not because I'm good at it or anything, but because it's about the only game that I can really beat Steve at. He can never get past the third phase, and I just kick his trash! It's great!!!!

7. I hate turkey. I'll eat it once a year, Thanksgiving, but that's it. I can't stand to have it for Christmas. I have to have ham. Steve loves turkey and would eat it all year round, but not me. Give me ham!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Man, turkey is the best but I must give it to ya, ham is tasty! Danny is funny about alphebetizing our movies too. :) You're not the only OCD one, haha.